The first thing I want my clients to know is that I truly care about their wellbeing. Like most of my clients, I am a daughter, a mother, a wife, a sister and a friend. I understand what it’s like to be a woman living in a fast-paced world and trying to fulfill many roles at once. These heavy demands can leave us with overwhelming feelings of anxiety, sadness, exhaustion, confusion, isolation, and disconnection. Our complicated lives can also make us think we’re inadequate or not “good enough”. At times like these it’s difficult to believe we will ever feel better.
Let me ask you:
- Are your relationships suffering?
- Do you feel you’ve lost your sense of self?
- Are you pregnant and feeling sad or vulnerable?
- Are you a new mother who is suffering in silence because you’re not feeling the “bliss of motherhood”?
- Are you a recent empty nester who is wondering “who am I now”?
- Are you recently divorced and feeling lost?
- Are you in and out of relationships and wondering why?
- Are you going through menopause and feeling you’ve lost all control of your body and mind?
As challenging as these stages of life can be, there is help and there is HOPE! I offer you a safe and compassionate space where you can unload and process your emotional “stuff”. I believe you will find my approach to be collaborative and non-judgmental. I truly enjoy working with women who are going through life transitions. Seeing women recover their confidence, discover their strengths and emerge more resilient from their experience is incredibly gratifying.
Don’t suffer in silence, please give me a call at 941-218-0061. Let’s get you feeling better!
Licensed Clinical Social Worker
State of Florida #SW14060
University of Texas, MSW